Planting your Downspout Planter
- Add about 1 cup of potting soil to your empty planter.
- Place plant over the soil after having loosened its roots.
- Keep adding soil until just below the planter’s rim.
- Pat down your plant to ensure a good hold.
- Add plenty of water to the soil.
Installing the Planter
- Decide on the location of your downspout planting pot.
- Put the fastening strip into one of the planter’s notches.
- Gently push the planter on to downspout.
- Insert the other end of the fastening strip into the other notch on the opposite side.
- Fasten as tightly as possible.
- The snug fit and the customized back of the downspout planter will prevent it from sliding down.
Free shipping on all orders within the US. - All sales are final! Dismiss