Link up parties
Mmmhhhhh…. Do I, or don’t I like them?
To increase once readership one thing I read over and over again is to participate in link-up parties.
1. What are Link-up parties?
As I found out, one blogger or several bloggers nominate a day there they invite other bloggers to leave a link on the hosting blog site.
2. Where to find link-up parties?
It took me a while to find link-up parties, but Pinterest saved the day. I started a Pinterest board for just Link-up parties.
I will keep on adding whenever I come across more link-up party information.
3. Participating in the link-up party!
4. Increasing readers and followers.
So what do I do:
- Follow the host on Pinterest and Facebook!
- Look through the links and visit the posts I am interested in!
- I comment on the post telling the blogger that I found them through the link-up party and tell them why I like the post.
- I am always specific and honest.
- I follow the blogger on Pinterest and Facebook!
5. Next steps for me!
- Learn how to create a great thumbnail for link-up parties!
- Learn how to put a batch from the host on my blog! – done
- Re-pin pictures from the blogs I’ve visited.
- Add to the comment box spamming protection.
- Add a follow me on Pinterest button on my blog. – done
- Learn to navigate my way through Facebook. – so overdue
6. Follow up thoughts/questions for myself?
- Do I gain readers through link-up parties?
- Do I reach my target readership?
- Is it worth to participate in link up parties at all?
- How can I make the most of link up parties?
What is your take on link-up parties?